Plans and Providers
This program is administered
by the Managed Risk Medical Insurance Board (MRMIB).
7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday – Friday
English and Spanish
Interpreter Services Available for Other Languages
Why choose DeltaCare® USA?
Delta Dental is the oldest and largest dental health carrier in California, covering millions of enrollees since 1955. Delta Dental’s DeltaCare USA program is committed to providing enrollees with access to quality dental care.
How the Plan Works
Using a DeltaCare USA plan is easy.
- To find a DeltaCare USA dentist, you can call our Customer Service at 800-422-4234.
- You choose a DeltaCare USA dentist for each child. If you don’t choose a dentist, we assign one to you.
- As soon as you receive your welcome kit, you can schedule an appointment (Your child can usually be seen for routine services or check-ups within two to three weeks).
- When you receive care, you pay only your copayment directly to the dentist. There are no claim forms to file.
- You can change your selected network dentist at any time by telephone. Changes received by the 21st of the month will be effective the first day of the following month.
- If you require specialty care, your DeltaCare USA dentist will coordinate it for you.
All DeltaCare USA contract dentists provide access to emergency dental care 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- In an emergency, first call your DeltaCare USA dentist.
- If you cannot reach your dentist or are out of the area, call our toll-free Customer Service number for assistance.
How to Choose
Write Dental Dental DeltaCare USA on your application in the space provided for dental plan choice.